These terms and conditions apply to scholarships offered by Lingoinn Limited. By applying to any of our scholarships, you agree to the rules and regulations listed here. Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions before applying.
- All candidates must be over 18 years old at the time of application.
- All candidates are required to complete the full application to be considered which includes the application form and the video pitch.
- The selection process can take up to one month and candidates will be notified by email.
- The scholarship of 50% discount is valid on the total fee of a 1-week immersive learning programme in China or Taiwan.
- The scholarship includes:
- Accommodation: 1 week at one of our teachers’ homes
- Meal: breakfast only
- Lesson: 10 hours of tailored private General Chinese lessons
- 1 cultural activity
- 1 tour
- Students can choose their preferred locations in China or Taiwan where Lingoinn offers services but is subject to the availability of teachers at those locations.
- If students’ preferred locations are not available, Lingoinn reserves the right to arrange alternative locations.
- The scholarship does not include pick-up and drop-off services.
- The scholarship can be used up to four months from the day of rewarding.
- The awarded students need to confirm with Lingoinn in writing to validate the scholarship.
- The awarded students can invite one friend or one family member to join the programme. The friend or family member must be 18 years old or above. They share the accommodation and receive 10% discount fee for their meals, lessons, cultural activity and tour.
- The awarded students agree to become Lingoinn ambassador, helping us to raise awareness among prospective students, providing testimonials about the programme and becoming the faces of our brand.