These terms and conditions apply to all online transactions made with Lingoinn Limited when you purchase courses from Lingoinn.com. By applying to enrol and using the online payment facility, you agree to the rules and regulations listed here. Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions before enrolling.
- The fee for the online course must be paid in full at the time of registration. Upon receiving your online payment, Lingoinn will send you an email to confirm.
- Lingoinn cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, Lingoinn is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
- You will see the refund as a credit approximately 5-10 business days later, depending upon the bank.
- You are responsible for enrolling on a suitable course according to the course’s suitability and your level and interest.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete registration information.
- Once Lingoinn has received your enrolment details and payment, you will receive an email confirming your place on the course.
- Lingoinn reserves the right to make changes in course content and tutor without prior notice.
- You can transfer to another online course if available and pay up the difference in fees should the new course has a higher fee.
Course cancellation and refund
- Lingoinn reserves the right to cancel a course due to an insufficient number of students. If this occurs, the full course fee will be refunded to you.
- Sessions are sometimes rescheduled due to tutor illness or other eventuality. If this occurs, Lingoinn will notify you as soon as possible and replacements will be arranged.
- You can apply for a refund with written notification 14 days before the start of the course. A £30 administration charge is applied. No refunds will be given once the course starts.
- For course transfer, no refunds will be given if the fee of new course is lower than your original course.
- The online course is taught through an online learning platform. You are responsible for having proper hardware and software along with access to Wi-Fi to participate in the course.
- Lingoinn is not responsible for any technical errors or failures that prevent you from accessing the online course but can provide digital learning materials to assist your learning.