This course introduces Chinese Mandarin to those who have no prior knowledge of the language. It offers systematic teaching to beginners who want to develop a basic understanding of Chinese grammar and sentence structure. It uses Pinyin to teach essential vocabulary and expressions to help learners develop effective daily communication within a short space of learning time. Taught online with live interaction between a teacher and a small group of students, it’s a perfect course for you to get some basics before travelling to Chinese speaking countries.
General Chinese Foundation Course
Equip you with some basics for striking up a conversation and going to places.
Duration 5 weeks
Days Tuesday & Thursday
Time 6pm-7:30pm BST
- Pinyin initials, finals and tones
- Basic structural words and word order
- Greetings and introduction
- Foods, drinks, and dining
- Numbers, currency, and price
- Colours, sizes, and shopping
- Transport and directions
- You are a total beginner
- Or have prior learning of up to 20 hours
- All learning materials are in digital format that included in the course